Robust For Advanced Welding
Auto-pulse technology for advanced pulse welding of aluminum. Designed for all materials and individual welding applications including high strength steel. Exceptional 4-wheel wire feed system provides a smooth, reliable wire feed even on softer wires such as aluminum or MIG brazing.
Single Torch Simplicity
With one torch, the AUTOMIG 273i offers quick and easy welding through a fully digital interface. Simply switch on – press the button – and weld!
Choose Your Power
The AUTOMIG 273i Pulse Boost offers synergic pre-set welding programs and automated functions. The welder is capable of operating on single or three phase power.
Extend your reach with the MIG-A Twist® welding torch
CMI3000II comes with the MIG-A Twist torch. The unique, rotatable swan neck of the MIG-A Twist allows access to hard-to-reach places. It is possible to mount different modules on top of the torch for adjustment of the most important welding parameters.
Features & Benefits
- Protects heat-sensitive metals with Auto-Pulse technology
- Saves time with synergic pre-set welding programs
- Conveniently adjust the weld setting right from the torch
- Reliably feeds soft wires like aluminum with a precise 4-wheel wire feed system
- Comfortably accesses hard-to-reach places with adjustable MIG-A twist torch
- Efficiently switch between key materials with the Tin Wire Feed System on CMI273 Twin – just a click away
- User friendly, flexible and mobile due to compact desgin & low weight
- Energy saving standby function (15-30W idling) gives less CO2 emission and long component life
CMI273 Twin Pulse
|Input voltage||230V (200-440)||230V (200-440)|
|Phase||Single or Three||Single or Three|
|Fuse||10 A||10 A|
|Duty Cycle 100% at 40oC||175A/22.8||175A/22.8|
|Duty Cycle 60% at 40oC||195A||204/24.3|
|Duty Cycle 100% at 20oC||230A||230|
|Duty Cycle 60% at 20oC||245A||245|
|Current Range DC||10-270A||15-270A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||55x25x64 cm (21.7” x 9.8” x 25.2”)||96x57x87 (37.8” x 22.4” x 34.3” )|
|Weight (including supply cable)||26 kg (57 lbs)||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Welding Torch Cable Length||4 m (13 ft)||4 m (13 ft)|
|Main Power Cable Length||8 m (26 ft.)||8 m (26 ft.)|