BATTERY-POWERED, BRUSHLESS BLIND RIVET TECHNOLOGY
CBR2000 is a professional, battery-driven riveting tool for mounting pop rivets up to ø 6,4 mm. Thanks to its brushless motor and a setting force of 20kN this riveting tool is perfect for mounting structural pop rivets.
With this professional, flexible tool you never need to worry about cables being constantly in the way and you can mount pop rivets where and when you want. CBR2000 features good ergonomics, high-speed and long operating time.
Features and benefits
- QUICK WORK-FLOW — with the powerful BLDC motor
- HANDLES LONG & LARGE BLIND RIVETS — with 25mm stroke and up to 20kN setting force
- INCREASED STABILITY — due to larger, non-slip stand surface and lower center of gravity
- SHORTENED PULLING PROCESS — thanks to the effective auto-reverse function
- LONG LIFETIME — the patented jaw system provides a long service life and helps save on spare part costs
- ERGONOMICAL DESIGN — well balanced, with a rubberized, molded grip