STRONGER ANCHORING IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
Today’s trucks, vans and SUVs are built with tougher materials, including high-strength-steels and aluminum, which means they require stronger, anchoring.
Introducing the Car-O-Liner® B731, the latest innovation of the B73 Truck Clamping Series. B731 is specifically designed to evolve with the changing needs and specifications set forth by major OEMs. The universal B731 allows you to anchor and repair old and new trucks, vans and SUVs with confidence.
The perfect companion for the BenchRack™ and Quick 42™ systems, the B731 Truck Clamping System sets a new industry standard for full-frame repairs.
Car-O-Liner makes it easy to configure the clamping you need for the vehicle you’re working on. Datasheets built into our Vision2™ X3 software supply the technician with information about all components required, along with detailed set-up instructions on how to configure each clamp from a numbered set of universal brackets and attachments supplied.
FEATURES AND BENEFIT
- SUPERIOR HOLDING POWER – Independent 4-point anchoring that
exceeds pulling requirements
- VERSATILE – Anchoring for virtually all full-frame pickup trucks,
SUVs and vans
- ACCESSIBLE – Isolates the frame to easily reach measuring points
- VALUABLE – Avoid frame damage and costly rework due to improper
- PROFITABLE – Perform more repairs with less equipment and faster
pulling and measuring to maximize your productivity
- TECHNICIAN-FRIENDLY – Easy to learn and use