The CR200 Aluminium Workstation is designed to provide a solution for aluminum auto body repairs. Avoid galvanic corrosion by keeping your tools separate. With this dedicated tool storage, you will reduce the possibility of cross-contamination with steel particles, and with a built-in work area you can complete your jobs efficiently and in one place.
In order to meet industry standards and OEM requirements, workshops will need to make sure that they are up to the task of repairing vehicles with aluminum parts. With the Car-O-Liner CR200 Aluminum Repair Solutions and Training your shop will be able to meet OEM requirements, repair more vehicles and, in the end, experience increased profits.
Features and benefits
- CARBON FIBER TOOLS — Lightweight for single tech ease of use and 3 times stronger than steel
- CR200 SPOTTER — Short cycle multi-use spotter
- FAST — quick and easy set-up saves time and money
- LONG DENT REMOVAL TOOL — flexibility to repair full cab or bed scrapes or dents on trucks
- SUPPORT — Localized training, expertise and support